Adrienne M. Hollander
Adrienne routinely counsels clients in connection with a broad range of complex civil business disputes involving business torts, environmental law issues, antitrust issues, class actions, and false advertising and possesses substantial expertise in the field of complex e-discovery.
Representations handled by Adrienne include, among others:
- Defending a pharmaceutical company in a federal litigation involving claims of anti-trust violations and breach of contract issues.
- Representing a former land owner in publicized litigation on issues relating to Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA), Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) and ancillary state law claims and issues relating to Brownfield clean-ups.
- Advising world renowned modeling agency on numerous legal matters, including the defense of multiple class actions and advising on employment matters.
- Represented individual at one of country’s largest construction companies being investigated by Department of Justice for violations of the “Made In America” standards.
- Defended foreign juice distributor through all phases of false advertising litigation.
- Advised major financial services company in a private equity limited partnership dispute.
- Represented pro bono clients in a widely publicized search and seizure case against ICE and Homeland Security.
- Represented pro bono client in search and seizure criminal appeal.
From 2012 to 2013 Adrienne served as the Secretary to the New York State Bar’s Special Committee on Human Trafficking. In this role she assisted with the Special Committee’s Report which examined the problem of human trafficking, evaluated the effectiveness of existing state laws and recommended solutions.
Prior to joining Arent Fox, Adrienne was a litigation associate in the New York office of a prominent international law firm, where she represented clients in various stages of complex litigations.
During law school, Adrienne served as judicial intern to The Honorable Joanna Seybert in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York as well as The Honorable Nicholas Tsoucalas in the United States Court of International Trade located in New York City.
Publications, Presentations & Recognitions
Adrienne’s recent publication includes:
- “Delaware Quarterly: Recent Developments in Delaware Business and Securities Law,” Securities Reform Act Litigation Reporter and Bank and Corporate Governance Law Reporter; April 2011 and January 2012, co-author
Life Beyond the Law
Adrienne enjoys yoga, scuba diving, traveling, skiing, and reading.
Bar & Court Admissions
- New Jersey Bar
- New York Bar
- US District Court, District of New Jersey
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
St. John's University School of LawJDHonors: CALI Award for Excellence in Contracts and Tax Law, dean’s list2008Tufts UniversityBA2004