Bryce W. Donohue
Bryce is a member of the Corporate & Securities group where he advises companies on an array of business planning and transactional matters, including venture capital and private equity financing, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and intellectual property protection. He regularly counsels clients ranging in size from entrepreneurs to emerging growth companies to large family owned and privately held companies on a broad range of general corporate and business planning matters including entity formation and structuring, corporate governance and drafting and negotiating equity incentive plans, executive compensation structures, and other contracts.
Bryce also represents investors and companies across a multitude of industries and sectors in Convertible Note, Series Seed, Series A, Series B, and other forms of equity and debt financing.
- Represented buyer in $19M asset acquisition of California based digital advertising company.
- Represented lead institutional investor in $25M equity investment in New York based private aviation company as part of a $125M Series B financing round.
- Represented multiple companies across industries in over $50M Convertible Note, Series Seed, and Series A Preferred Stock equity financing rounds.
- Advised multiple start up and emerging companies on all aspects of formation, governance, restructuring and financing.
- Represented Venture Capital Investors in over $50M worth of equity investments in early stage companies.
- Represented marine robotics company in $27M sale to a publicly traded technology company.
- Represented advertising company in a $15M merger with a competitor.
- Represented a green energy company in $40M stock sale to a French energy company.
- Represented a data security company in a $12M sale to a German data security company.
- Represented multiple buyers and sellers in acquisitions and sales of business with a purchase price of less than $4M.
Memberships & Boards
- MassChallenge, Mentor
- Young Presidents Organization Next Generation Forum, Member
- Boston College Alumni Association
Awards & Recognition
- Bryce was named a Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2012
Life Beyond the Law
Bryce enjoys exploring New England with his camera and is an avid skier and runner.
Bar & Court Admissions
- District of Columbia Bar
- Maryland Bar
- Massachusetts Bar
Boston CollegeBA,2008University of Maryland School of LawJD,cum laude, Executive Board of the Journal of Business and Technology Law,2011
- Maryland Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2012