David represents official committees of unsecured creditors, secured creditors, indenture trustees, debtors, and other entities in bankruptcy proceedings.
- Representation of official committees of unsecured creditors in the chapter 11 cases of Rubie’s Costume Company, Inc. in the Eastern District of New York and Glansaol Holdings, Inc. in the Southern District of New York.
- Representation of indenture trustees in chapter 11 cases of Exide Holdings, Inc.; Pacific Gas and Electric Company; New Cotai Holdings, LLC; Cloud Peak Energy Inc.; and Claires Stores Inc.
- Representation of Diesel USA, Inc. as debtor in its chapter 11 case in the Southern District of New York.
- Represented official committees of unsecured creditors and bondholder groups in chapter 11 bankruptcy cases nation-wide, including cases filed in Delaware, New York, and Georgia.
- Represented banks and other senior secured lenders in chapter 11 bankruptcy cases, federal and state court litigation, and out-of-court workout scenarios.
- Represented debtors in complex chapter 11 proceedings and out-of-court financial and operational restructuring matters.
- Represented and advised trade creditors in chapter 11 cases nation-wide.
- Advised investors in a variety of distressed debt matters.
Prior to joining Arent Fox, David worked as a bankruptcy associate for a mid-sized law firm in Atlanta, Georgia representing a variety of creditor entities in bankruptcy proceedings, out-of-court workouts, and federal and state court litigation. Before that, David worked as a bankruptcy associate for a New York law firm representing unsecured creditor committees, bondholder groups, and debtors in complex chapter 11 cases and other distressed situations.
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York Bar
- Georgia Bar
- US District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
New York University School of LawJD,2013The University of GeorgiaBA,2010