David has represented committees of unsecured creditors, secured creditors, and various other entities in bankruptcy proceedings and out-of-court restructuring matters.
- Represented official committees of unsecured creditors and bondholder groups in chapter 11 bankruptcy cases nation-wide, including cases filed in Delaware, New York, and Georgia.
- Represented banks and other senior secured lenders in chapter 11 bankruptcy cases, federal and state court litigation, and out-of-court workout scenarios.
- Represented debtors in complex chapter 11 proceedings and out-of-court financial and operational restructuring matters.
- Represented and advised trade creditors in chapter 11 cases nation-wide.
- Advised investors in a variety of distressed debt matters.
Prior to joining Arent Fox, David worked as a bankruptcy associate for a mid-sized law firm in Atlanta, Georgia representing a variety of creditor entities in bankruptcy proceedings, out-of-court workouts, and federal and state court litigation. Before that, David worked as a bankruptcy associate for a New York law firm representing unsecured creditor committees, bondholder groups, and debtors in complex chapter 11 cases and other distressed situations.
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York Bar
- Georgia Bar
- US District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
New York University School of LawJD,2013The University of GeorgiaBA,2010