Donald M. Bloch
Donald conducts a general real estate practice, representing owners and developers of retail, office and industrial properties in purchase, sale, financing, and leasing transactions. He also represents businesses engaged in manufacturing, retailing, and providing professional and business services. Donald was previously an attorney at Posternak Blankstein & Lund LLP.
- Represented sellers of two distressed shopping centers.
- Represented purchaser of a manufacturing/warehouse/office facility, including purchase and construction financing and leasing to a single user tenant.
- Represented landlords in negotiation of long-term leases with national and local retailers and commercial office, warehouse and R&D space users.
- Represented chain store operator in the sale of multiple units in one geographical area.
Memberships & Boards
- Harvard Law School Association of Massachusetts, Inc., Board member
- Mary Ann Morse Health Care Corp., Past Chairman and current Director
- Jewish Community Housing for the Elderly, Inc., Board Member
- Metrowest Jewish Day School, Inc., Past President and Director
- The United States Commission on Civil Rights, Massachusetts Advisory Committee to the Commission
- South Middlesex Association for Retarded Citizens, Advisory Board; Board of Directors
- Metrowest Mental Health Association, Board of Directors