Douglas A. Marshall
Douglas handles general commercial litigation matters, including matters related to the automobile industry, New Motor Vehicle Board Protests, real estate and landlord tenant matters, and contract disputes.
Before joining Arent Fox, Douglas was an attorney at a San Francisco-based law firm. Prior to entering private practice, he clerked for the Honorable A. Sherman Christensen, Senior US District Judge, District of Utah, and the US Temporary Emergency Court of Appeals. Douglas also served as a Captain in the US Army.
Publications, Presentations & Recognitions
- “A Comparison of Control Person Liability and Respondent Superior: Section 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act,” 15 California Western Law Review 152, 1979.
- Douglas is listed in the Business Law, Real Estate Law, Sports and Entertainment Law, Trusts and Estates and Wills and Probate section of the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.
Bar & Court Admissions
- California Bar
- US District Court, Northern District of California
- US District Court, Eastern District of California
- US District Court, Central District of California
- US District Court, District of Utah
- US Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- US Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit
California Western School of LawJDUniversity of California, DavisAB