Janice Phaik Lin Goh
Janice's practice includes trademark clearance, trademark prosecution, IP portfolio management, and licensing.
Janice was a law clerk to the Honorable J. Robin Hunt in the Washington State Court of Appeals.
- American Bar Association IP Section
- Certified Privacy Professional with the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- "Privacy, Security, and Wearable Technology," ABA Section of Intellectual Property Law, Landslide Vol. 8 No. 2, November-December 2015
- “SMART ONES and SMART BALANCE Not Confusingly Similar in Light of Peaceful Co-Existence,” World Trademark Review (with co-author Elizabeth Cohen), April 2015
Life Beyond the Law
Janice enjoys scuba diving, playing the piano, and traveling. She is fluent in Mandarin and English (written and spoken).
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York Bar
- California Bar
University of Washington School of LawJDNational Finalist at the INTA Moot Court Competition, 2012-2013; WSBA Intellectual Property Section Excellence in IP Award2013University of WashingtonBAwith honors2009