Prior to joining Arent Fox, Jason was a Judicial Intern at the US Court of Federal Claims. At law school, Jason served as the Executive Editor of the Georgetown Environmental Law Review and assisted emerging companies and nonprofits with organization and governance documents as part of the Social Enterprise and Nonprofit Law Clinic. Jason also participated in the Vis Arbitration Team and received an award for his scholarship on Investor-State Dispute Settlement.
Prior to law school, Jason completed infrastructure projects in Iceland following the economic crash as a US-Fulbright-Icelandic Government Scholar. He was also a fellow at the Heinrich Böll Cottage on Achill Island, Ireland, where he composed poetry, featured in Undercurrents: New Voices in Canadian Poetry. He is a dual national of the United States and Canada and has lived throughout Europe.
Publications, Presentations & Recognitions
Jason's publications include:
- Before Ending the Case: Disassembling Jurisdiction and Admissibility in BG v. Argentina, 51.1 Georgetown Journal of Law (Fall 2019).
- The Legacy of the Libertad Act: Defeating Title III Claims and Protecting International Comity, Harvard International Law Journal Online (November 18, 2019).
- Is the D.D.C. Becoming a Specialized Enforcement Court?, Kluwer Arbitration Blog (6 June 2019).
- Confronting Scientific Skepticism, Georgetown Environmental Law Review Blog (1 December 2016).
Bar & Court Admissions
- District of Columbia Bar
- US Court of International Trade
- US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- US District Court, District of Columbia
Georgetown LawJDBoston UniversityMFAUniversity of SussexMA,Commonwealth ScholarCornell UniversityABUniversity of Iceland,US-Fulbright-Icelandic Government Scholar