Jenna helps brands build, create, and maintain their identities. She counsels and guides businesses of all sizes, in all industries in the selection and clearance of trademarks, develops and implements comprehensive trademark protection strategies, and manages enforcement proceedings both domestically and internationally. As part of her practice, Jenna frequently assists brands in developing and administering practical and effective trademark audit programs to manage expanding trademark portfolios.
Jenna also has extensive experience in managing domain name disputes through Uniform Domain-Name Dispute Resolution Policy (“UDRP”) proceedings, and in trademark opposition and cancellation proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
Prior to joining Arent Fox, Jenna worked at a Philadelphia-based national law firm. There she focused on global trademark prosecution, trademark policing and enforcement, and trademark infringement. She has also worked for General Electric Company and Under Armour.
Publications, Presentations & Recognitions
Jenna’s publications include:
- Author, “IP Economy – Intangible Assets as Collateral,” Ballard Spahr Mortgage Banking Update, August 2019
- Author, “What’s ‘Kicking’ at the ITC” – the All Star Sneaker Battle”, Ballard Spahr Retail Rap Newsletter, March 2019
- Co-author, "Why Cashing In on #Trending Trademarks Always Ends in Failure," The Legal Intelligencer, March 30, 2018
- Co-author, "USPTO Pilots Program to Challenge Doctored Specimens," Ballard Spahr alert, March 15, 2018
- Co-author, "Protecting Prestige: EU Decision Safeguards Sale of Luxury Brands From Online Marketplaces," Ballard Spahr alert, December 13, 2017
Jenna’s presentations and speaking engagements include:
- “Rethinking US Trademark Proof of Use Requirements for the Digital Age,” International Trademark Association Annual Meeting Table Topic, May 21, 2019
- “From the Ground Up: Trademark Workshop,” Business Resource and Innovation Center at the Free Library of Philadelphia, March 13, 2019
- “Passport Revoked: How to Ensure Your Brands Do Not Fail Internationally,” US Shopping Center Law Conference, October 26, 2018
Jenna is a member of the International Trademark Association where she serves on the Leadership Development Committee
Life Beyond the Law
You can find Jenna in the front row at any 6:00AM SoulCycle class.
Bar & Court Admissions
- District of Columbia Bar
- Maryland Bar
- Pennsylvania Bar
UNH Franklin Pierce School of Law (formerly Franklin Pierce Law Center)LL.M.,IP,2015UNH Franklin Pierce School of Law (formerly Franklin Pierce Law Center)JD,2015Syracuse UniversityBS,Magna Cum Laude,2012