Lauren also represents the interests of individual shareholders in connection with the sale or restructuring of their business or internal shareholder disputes. In all representations, Lauren seeks to integrate a practical understanding and appreciation of her client’s overall business objectives, resources and affiliations with specific legal advice and judgment.
Lauren was previously an attorney at Posternak Blankstein & Lund LLP. She was Posternak's Managing Partner from 2000 – 2008, and in addition to her legal practice provides management consulting to owners and managers of professional service organizations.
- Structuring, negotiation and documentation of strategic business relationships.
- Representation of individual or groups of shareholders in corporate transactions or shareholder disputes.
- Legal counsel to owners and executives of mid-size businesses in a range of industries from publishing to medical devices.
Memberships and Boards
- The Commonwealth Institute, Board Member and CEO Forum Leader
- Island Readers & Writers (a non-profit literacy organization serving children in remote Maine island and coastal communities), Former Chair of the Board
- Chair Municipal Advisory Council, Frenchboro, Maine
Life Beyond the Law
Lauren is an amateur chamber musician (oboe and piano).
Bar & Court Admissions
- Massachusetts Bar
Harvard Law SchoolJD,cum laude,1984Harvard CollegeBA,cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa,1979
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer in 2004, 2006, and 2008
- One of the “Top 10 Attorneys” in Women’s Business 2005 and 2006