Michael L. Andresino
In addition, Mike routinely advises clients on public company disclosure and compliance, executive compensation, stock plan design and administration, IT contracting and licensing, and representation of early stage companies. Mike was previously a Partner at Posternak Blankstein & Lund LLP.
- Advised numerous technology entrepreneurs in the formation, financing and operation of their early stage businesses in software, consulting, media, healthcare and financial services.
- Advised BrandMuscle, Inc., a SaaS marketing solutions company, throughout its life-cycle: from founding through venture financing to private equity buyout.
- Assisted Revenue Solutions, Inc., an IT consulting firm, in submitting winning RFP bids and negotiating over $1 billion of state and local government contracts nationwide.
- Represented Park Street Capital in a series of “funds of funds” to invest over $2 billion in venture capital, buyout, natural resource and other private equity funds.
- Represented The Holmes Group, a consumer appliance manufacturer, in the acquisition of The Rival Company by tender offer, including over $400 million of high-yield bonds.
- Represented LabVantage Solutions Inc., a laboratory informatics provider, in over $100 million of cross-border financing from Goldman Sachs Specialty Lending Group.
- Advised public companies in all aspects of securities law compliance, including their dealings with insiders, investors, analysts, regulators, and the media.
Publications, Presentations & Recognitions
- Mike co-presented workshops on "Cybersecurity and Corporate Governance" with a former NSA executive at the National Association of Stock Plan Professionals annual conference in September 2019, and at the Global Equity Organization regional conference in October 2019.
Mike co-authored an article titled "Cybersecurity and Corporate Governance. Critical Questions Public Companies Must Answer," Morgan Stanley, July 2019
Mike has made presentations on the use of SEC Rule 10b5-1 for stock diversification at the 2018 and 2019 MyStockOptions.com conferences for financial planning professionals.
Mike served on the drafting committee for the ABA Federal Regulation of Securities Committee’s comment letter to the SEC on the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform Act.
Mike has appeared over a dozen times around the country at the annual conference of the National Association of Stock Plan Professionals, where he has presented workshops on insider trading, equity plan design, and SEC developments.
Mike partnered with Morgan Stanley on a novel survey of Rule 10b5-1 trading plan design and administration.
Mike was the co-presenter of a webinar titled “The Trump Administration and Compensation: How the New Administration Seeks to Change the Rules”, National Association of Stock Plan Professionals, June 2017.
Mike is a frequent speaker at other legal and industry conferences on the topics of executive compensation and securities law compliance.
- Mike has been recognized by Massachusetts Super Lawyers every year from 2004 – 2018
- National Association of Stock Plan Professionals, Charter Member
- American Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
Life Beyond the Law
Mike and his family live in Milton, MA. He is a Boston sports fan and an avid fly fisherman, golfer and hockey player (with varying degrees of success at each)!
Bar & Court Admissions
- Massachusetts Bar
University of Virginia School of LawJD,1988Boston CollegeBA,summa cum laude,1985