Ronnie assists employers in a wide range of labor and employment law matters, including all forms of alleged discrimination, wrongful termination, wage and hour, and unfair labor practices.
Before joining Arent Fox in May 2019, Ronnie was an associate at a large national firm in San Francisco, where she practiced labor and employment law. She also has had experience in the civil sector, and externed with the Honorable A. James Robertson, III of the San Francisco Superior Court and served as a law clerk with the San Francisco City Attorney’s Office Code Enforcement Team and The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Ronnie is a passionate oral advocate and has served as an alumni coach for the UC Hastings Moot Court Program since 2016.
Recognitions & Awards
Ronnie has earned several recognitions for her academic and oral advocacy achievements.
- CALI Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy
- Evan. A. Evans National Constitutional Law Moot Court Competition, National Quarterfinalists and Best Oralist Award
- National Moot Court Competition, Regional Best Brief Award, National Octofinalists
Bar & Court Admissions
- US District Court, Northern District of California
- US District Court, Eastern District of California
- US District Court, Central District of California
University of California, Hastings College of the LawJD,cum laude,2016University of California, San DiegoBA,2011