Susie represents clients in a diverse range of commercial contexts, including contract, Lanham Act and unfair competition, health care, and insurance matters. She also has significant experience in financial services litigation and arbitration.
Recent matters include representing and advising:
- Agricultural distributor in international contract dispute with manufacturer
- General partner of residential management entities against breach of fiduciary claims by limited partners
- Athleisure company regarding privilege issues in trademark infringement action
- Mobile platform company in trade secrets action against former employee
Prior to working at Arent Fox, Susie was a litigation associate at a midsize firm in New York, where she focused on litigation of financial services and insurance disputes.
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York Bar
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
Columbia Law SchoolJD,2013Princeton UniversityAB,2009