Tracy J. Luu-Varnes
Tracy’s practice focuses on complex commercial matters, intellectual property litigation, and labor and employment counseling and matters.
Tracy has broad-ranging experience including pre-lawsuit investigations, preparing pleadings, drafting motions, managing complex e-discovery, taking and defending depositions, responding to subpoenas, and negotiating favorable settlements.
Some of Tracy’s notable representations include:
- Defending an international manufacturer and retailer in a patent infringement dispute.
- Defending dealerships in litigation and administrative hearings before the New Motor Vehicle Board.
- Defending businesses in litigation involving contracts, tort and fraud.
- Counseling employers on personnel issues, policies and employee manuals.
- Representing a client in the dissolution of the client’s New York partnership.
Prior to joining Arent Fox, Tracy was an associate at an international law firm. She also served as a judicial extern to The Honorable Victoria Kaufman, U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
- Author, “Excepting Misconduct,” Los Angeles Lawyer, December 2017.
- Los Angeles Bar Association
- Pasadena Bar Association
- Southern California Chinese Lawyers Association
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association