The 2013 California Employment Law Review, Presented by Arent Fox's Labor Group
Are you up to date on all the changes in labor and employment law in California? 2013 is quickly coming to a close and our half-day program will bring you up to date on key developments throughout the year.
- California Labor & Employment Law Highlights: Notable Developments in 2014, and New Laws for 2014-a primer on what you will need to stay current.
- NLRB: A Report on the Board’s Continued Efforts to Impact the Non-Union Workplace.
- Suitable Seating Update: Recent suitable seating class actions, how these affect your workplace, and steps you can take to prevent this type of case against your company.
- Affordable Care Act Update: What every employer needs to know, and tips on how to respond to employee questions about the struggle to understand healthcare laws and find affordable insurance.
- Watch Your Step: A survey of the various requirements, restrictions, and potential landmines in conducting criminal background checks in today’s employment climate.
Who Should Attend?
Employee relations supervisors
Risk and compliance officers
Arent Fox LLP is an accredited CLE provider in California. This program will qualify for 3 general California CLE credits. Credit will not be issued for any breaks or meals.
To register for this event, click here.