Arent Fox Partner Jon Bouker Moderates Bisnow’s 2013 Federal Property Summit
Bisnow Media and Arent Fox LLP are sponsoring the 2013 Federal Property Summit at the Mayflower Renaissance Washington on Wednesday, June 5, 2013. Government Relations practice co-leader Jon Bouker will serve as moderator for an all-star discussion featuring industry leaders from the commercial real estate and federal contracting communities.
Leading speakers scheduled to participate include GSA Acting Administrator Dan Tangherlini; Commissioner of Public Buildings Service Dorothy Robyn; and Office of Management and Budget Deputy Controller Norman Dong. Each will discuss their outlooks and plans for the coming months. Scheduled panelists also include:
- Joseph Brennan, Managing Director, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Tom Finan, Managing Director, Trammell Crow Company
- Steven Grigg, CEO, Republic Properties Corporation
- Peter Marcin, EVP — Government Services Division, Transwestern
- Darian LeBlanc, Vice Chairman, Cassidy Turley
- Marcy Owens Test, SVP, CBRE
Topics for the discussion will center around the relocation of the FBI headquarters; the development of Federal Triangle South; the construction of the Department of Homeland Security Headquarters at St. Elizabeths Hospital; the redevelopment of Walter Reed National Military Medical Center; and other federal projects in the Washington, DC-area.