Arent Fox Names 2014 Diversity Scholarship Recipients
Washington, DC — Arent Fox LLP is proud to announce the selection of its 2014 Arent Fox Diversity Scholarship recipients. Each recipient will receive a $15,000 award as well as a position in the Arent Fox summer associate program. The Diversity Scholarship Program was started in 2006 and is part of the firm’s commitment to recruiting and retaining candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Our ninth-annual scholarship recipients are:
- Michael Herrera from Duke University School of Law. Michael will work as a summer associate in Arent Fox’s Los Angeles office.
- Melissa Tuarez from George Washington University Law School. Melissa will work as a summer associate in Arent Fox’s Washington, DC office.
- Jade Watkins from New York University School of Law. Jade will work as a summer associate in Arent Fox’s New York office.
Arent Fox also recognizes the following finalists:
- Maya Reeves (Columbia Law School)
- Alexandria Ruiz (UCLA School of Law)
The Arent Fox Diversity Scholarship recipients and finalists will be officially recognized at a luncheon this summer at the firm’s offices in Los Angeles, New York, and Washington, DC.
The selection process for the Arent Fox Diversity Scholarship is very competitive. This year’s recipients and finalists were selected from a national pool of applicants and underwent a rigorous interview process.
Congratulations to all the recipients and finalists.