Chambers USA Recognized 20 Arent Fox Attorneys and 8 Practices in 2011
Arent Fox LLP is pleased to announce that the 2011 edition of Chambers USA has recognized 20 of the firm’s attorneys and eight different practices areas, selecting them for the prestigious legal guide’s top rankings.
Chambers USA is one of the premier directories in the legal profession. Published annually by London-based Chambers and Partners, the guide is widely recognized for its objective, interview-based research and ranking system of attorneys and practice areas.
Chambers makes its selections following an extensive and lengthy research process. Editors and researchers speak to a vast range of lawyers and clients before making their final decisions on which attorneys and practice groups to include in this prestigious legal guide. Greater weighting is given to the views of the clients, and any biased viewpoints tend to cancel each other out. All interviews are conducted purely for research purposes and are entirely confidential. Accordingly, this year’s directory and the firm’s high rankings are a powerful testament to Arent Fox’s commitment to superior client service and legal excellence.
The following Arent Fox attorneys are recognized in the 2011 Chambers USA. Please click on their names underneath their photographs to read their 2011 Chambers USA Profile:
- Michael S. Blass (Health Care – New York)
- Richard L. Brand (Sports Law – National)
- Lowell C. Brown (Health Care – California)
- Matthew J. Clark (International Trade: Trade Remedies & Trade Policy – National)
- Carol Connor Cohen (ERISA Litigation – National)
- Mary Joanne Dowd (Bankruptcy / Restructuring – Washington, DC)
- Craig Engle (Government: Political Law – National)
- Kay C. Georgi (International Trade: Export Controls & Economic Sanctions – National)
- John M. Gurley (International Trade: Trade Remedies & Trade Policy – National)
- Quana Jew (Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation – Washington, DC)
- Mark M. Katz (Real Estate – Washington, DC)
- Michael H. Leahy (Real Estate – Washington, DC)
- Anthony V. Lupo (Intellectual Property: Trademark, Copyright & Trade Secrets – Washington, DC)
- Richard A. Newman (Real Estate – Washington, DC)
- Matthew M. Nolan (International Trade: Trade Remedies & Trade Policy – National)
- Connie A. Raffa (Health Care – New York)
- Michael L. Stevens (Labor & Employment – Washington, DC)
- Kimberly A. Wachen (Real Estate – Washington, DC)
- Barbara S. Wahl (Litigation: General Commercial – Washington, DC)
- Jacqueline A. Weiss (Real Estate – New York)
The following Arent Fox practice groups are recognized in the 2011 Chambers USA:
Bankruptcy/Restructuring (Washington, DC)
Corporate/M&A & Private Equity (Washington, DC)
Health Care (New York)
Health Care (Washington, DC)
Intellectual Property (National)
Intellectual Property (Washington, DC)
International Trade (National)
Labor & Employment (Washington, DC)
Real Estate (New York)
Real Estate (Washington, DC)
Sports Law (National)
About Arent Fox:
Arent Fox LLP (www.arentfox.com), with offices in Washington, DC, New York and Los Angeles is a recognized leader in areas including election law, complex litigation, intellectual property, real estate, telecommunications, health care, automotive, sports, white collar, international trade, and bankruptcy. With more than 350 lawyers nationwide, Arent Fox has extensive experience in corporate securities, financial restructuring, government relations, labor and employment, finance, tax, corporate compliance, and the global business market. The firm represents Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, trade associations, foreign governments and other entities.
Since 1990, Chambers has published the world’s leading guides to the legal profession and has built a reputation for in-depth, objective research. A team of roughly 100 highly qualified full-time researchers conduct thousands of interviews with lawyers and their clients worldwide. Working with the editors, they identify and rank the world’s best lawyers (i.e. those who perform best according to the criteria most valued by clients – such as technical expertise, business acumen, prompt delivery, value for money). As a result, the directories - published annually - are known to be the most accurate and the most reliable.