American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA) 2019 Annual Meeting
Date & Time
June 24, 2019
Boston Marriott Copley PlaceBoston,MA
Add to Calendar Disabled
Ms. Trunk will participate in a panel discussion titled “Pharmaceutical Pricing–How Much Is Too Much? Policy and Enforcement Perspectives.” This panel will address:
- Trends in pharmaceutical pricing and reimbursement, including commercial, regulatory, and legislative responses to concerns about high drug prices.
- Opportunities and limits of antitrust enforcement in addressing concerns about high drug costs.
- Price transparency efforts at the federal and state level.
- Commercial trends including white bagging and co-pay accumulators/coupon offset programs.
- Issues unique to biosimilars.
Ms. Hold-Weiss will co-present a session titled “Compliance Advice for the Post-Acute Provider: Assess, Audit, and Do It Again.” This presentation will address:
- Areas of focus by government contract auditors for the post-acute care spectrum of services.
- Communication approaches in working with government contractors and investigators.
- Assisting providers in developing tools for determining compliance and addressing agency and facility risk.
- Providing compliance solutions and strategies, including information on data analytics, to agency and facility management.
- Related Industries