Legal Issues Arising From COVID-19
Date & Time
April 21, 2020 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Add to Calendar Disabled
We will also discuss frequently asked questions and best practices for international companies to keep in mind during this unprecedented time.
During this video webinar, you will learn about:
- The new labor and employment statutes that just recently came out;
- The Federal Warn Act and how it applies to your company;
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act;
- The effects of COVID-19 on insurance claims;
- Trade and supply chain issues and how to mitigate them; and
- The CARES Act and what is available for international companies.
- Registration Details
- Related Practices