Medical Staff Leaders and the Law 2019 Conference - San Francisco
Date & Time
March 1, 2019
Add to Calendar Disabled
This full day conference is designed to equip your medical staff team with the most current skills, tools, and information to navigate challenging issues and provide effective leadership.
What will this year’s conference cover? As always we will provide up-to-the-minute legal updates, our popular case studies, recent trends in medical staff litigation, as well as innovative tools and information to navigate the ever-changing health care environment — and so much more!
Planned Sessions Include:
- Dealing with New Technology: Telehealth & Credentialing
- False Claims Act & Peer Review: What to Expect in 2019
- The Dangers of Dithering: Peer Review in the #MeToo Era
- Foundations, Medical Staffs and Medical Groups: Who’s on First?
- Disruptive Practitioners: Learning New Behavioral Skills to Maintain Position and Privileges
- Teaming With Your Lawyers to Avoid Lawsuits: Some Strategies for Medical Staffs and Hospitals
- Case Studies
Arent Fox is an accredited CLE Provider in California. Applied for 6.5 hours of CLE, NAMSS, and CME credit.
- Lowell Brown, Partner, Arent Fox
- Debra Albin-Riley, Partner, Arent Fox
- Lynn Fiorentino, Partner, Arent Fox
- Thomas Jeffry, Partner, Arent Fox
- Dr. Betsy White Williams, Clinical Director, Professional Renewal Center
- Sarah Benator, Counsel, Arent Fox
- Susanna Hathaway Murphy, Counsel, Arent Fox
- Diane Roldán, Associate, Arent Fox
- Hillary Stemple, Associate, Arent Fox
Additional speakers to be announced at a later date.
Who Should Attend:
- In-House Legal Counsel
- Chief Medical Officers
- Chiefs of Staff
- Medical Executive Committee Members
- Chief Executive & Chief Operating Officers
- Medical Staff Professionals
- Others Involved in Medical Staff, Medical Group, and Physician Organization Activities
All registration fees include continental breakfast, lunch, electronic handouts, and parking.
$125 Per Person
$100 Early Bird Registration
Register by January 20, 2019
$75 Government Employee
Refunds up to 30 days before event.
- Related Industries
- Related Practices