Medical Staff Leaders and the Law Conference
Date & Time
March 2, 2018
San Francisco, CA
Add to Calendar Disabled
This full day conference is designed to equip your medical staff team with the most current skills, tools, and information to navigate challenging issues and provide effective leadership.
What will this year’s conference cover? As always we will provide up-to-the-minute legal updates, our popular case studies, and useful presentations on recent trends in medical staff law, including:
- The plague of whistleblower retaliation claims and lawsuits: How to prepare for them, how to respond when they arise, and what the courts are saying about them right now.
- Investigations: The Why’s, How’s, and What-Did-I-Get-Into’s.
- A Challenge for Our Times: When Your Facility's Disruptive Behavior Problem Is Sexual Harassment.
- How Medical Staffs Should Approach Such High-Technology Wonders as Social Media and Texting.
- The Future of the Affordable Care Act: Our annual breakdown of Congressional action on the future of the Affordable Care Act, with Stanford’s always-popular Dr. Lanhee Chen presenting and answering your questions.
- How to Effectively Handle Hearings and How They Have Changed Over the Years.
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Medical Officers
- Vice Presidents of Medical Affairs
- Medical Staff Leaders
- Chiefs of Staff
- Compliance Officers
- Medical Staff Services Staff
- Legal Counsel
- In-House Legal Counsel
Arent Fox is an accredited CLE Provider in California. Applied for 6.5 hours of CLE, NAMSS, and CME credit.
- Lowell Brown, Partner, Arent Fox
- Debra Albin-Riley, Partner, Arent Fox
- Thomas Jeffry, Partner, Arent Fox
- Mark Phillips, Partner, Arent Fox
- Susanna Hathaway Murphy, Counsel, Arent Fox
- Diane Roldán, Associate, Arent Fox
All registration fees include continental breakfast, lunch, electronic handouts, and parking.
$125 Per Person
$100 Early Bird Registration
Register by January 20, 2017
$75 Government Employee
Refunds up to 30 daysbefore event.
- Related Industries