Sports, Drugs, and Rock & Roll
Date & Time
October 18, 2018
Add to Calendar Disabled
On October 18, Arent Fox’s New York office will host a one-of-a-kind event on behalf of the New York State Bar Association that focuses on the intersection of FDA and sports law.
The event features Arent Fox Sports Partner Jennifer O’Sullivan.
- Rick Collins, Esq., Collins Gann McCloskey & Barry
- Jay Manfre, Esq., Collins Gann McCloskey & Barry
- Cameron Myler, Esq., CAS Arbitrator/NYU Professor
- Bill Ordower, Esq., EVP/GC, Major League Soccer
- Adolpho Birch, Esq., (invited) SVP/Labor Policy & League Affairs National Football League
Jennifer, who is a trusted advisor to sports leagues, teams, and media and technology companies, will be featured on a panel that discusses the legal fallout in entertainment and sports from what has come to be known as the #MeToo movement. Topics will include morals or scandals clauses, inclusion riders, NDAs, and tips on how to ethically manage a scandal or arrest of a client, including the dilemma between confidentiality and disclosure.
Jennifer’s panel will be moderated by Eriq Gardner, Senior Editor at The Hollywood Reporter, and includes:
- Ben Brafman, Esq., Brafman & Associates
- Greg Chiarello, Esq., Outten & Golden
- Kalpana Kotagal, Esq., Cohen Milstein
- Kristin Klein Wheaton, Esq., Goldberg Sagalla
Please use the link below to register. You do not need to be a member of NYSBA to attend the event; simply call NYSBA at 800-582-2452.