2019 Arent Fox Medical Staff Leaders and the Law Conferences
These full-day conferences are designed to equip your medical staff leaders with tools and information to deal effectively with the most current challenging legal issues. We encourage In-House Legal Counsel, Medical Staff Leaders (including Chief Medical Officers, Chiefs of Staff, Medical Executive Committee Members, and Chief Executive & Chief Operating Officers), Hospital Administrators, and Medical Staff Directors to attend.
The Arent Fox Health Care Team will speak on a variety of topics, including:
- Dealing with New Technology: Telehealth and Credentialing
- False Claims Act and Peer Review: What to Expect in 2019
- Foundations, Medical Staffs and Medical Groups: Who’s on First?
- The Dangers of Dithering: Sexual Harassment and Peer Review in the #MeToo Era
- Disruptive Practitioners: Learning New Behavioral Skills to Maintain Position and Privileges
- Teaming With Your Lawyers to Avoid Lawsuits: Some Strategies for Medical Staffs and Hospitals
- Case Studies
For the detailed February 1 Conference agenda, click here.
To register for the February 1, 2019 Medical Staff Conference, click here.
To register for the March 1, 2019 Medical Staff Conference, click here.
- Related Industries