Arent Fox Names 2013 Diversity Scholarship Recipients
Our eighth-annual scholarship recipients are:
- Mohammed Farooqui from Boston College Law School. Mohammed will work as a summer associate in Arent Fox’s New York City office.
- Daphne McGee from Emory University School of Law. Daphne will work as a summer associate in Arent Fox’s Los Angeles office.
- Danielle Wright from Howard University School of Law. Danielle will work as a summer associate in Arent Fox’s Washington, DC office.
Arent Fox also recognizes the following finalists:
- Leyla Hadi (Columbia Law School)
- Kaetochi Okemgbo (Duke University School of Law)
- Roxanne Walton (Emory University School of Law).
The Arent Fox Diversity Scholarship recipients and finalists will be officially recognized at a luncheon this summer at Arent Fox offices in Los Angeles, New York, and Washington, DC.
The Arent Fox Diversity Scholarship selection process is very competitive. This year’s recipients and finalists were selected from a national pool of applicants and underwent a rigorous interview process.
Congratulations to all the recipients and finalists.