Suspension & Debarment – and “Monitor” Services
Representative suspension and debarment engagements:
- Contractor that employed interrogators at Abu Ghraib prison (Iraq).
- CEOs of two aerospace companies ultimately acquitted of alleged corruption/bribery.
- Contractor under FCPA settlement arising from data services in China.
- Contractor for tunnel that collapsed in Boston’s “Big Dig”.
- International air cargo company involved in antitrust case.
- Reseller of computers/software accused of fraud.
- Contractor with employees charged with criminal conflicts of interest.
- Contractors/individuals investigated for product quality/substitution.
- Contractors/individuals accused of mischarging of costs/time.
- Contractors/individuals accused of fraudulent construction practices.
- Contractors/individuals accused of improper affiliation/practices under small business, small disadvantaged business, and Veterans preference laws.
- Contractor accused of fraud in base operations support (BOS) contract.
- Buyers of companies involved in suspension/debarment proceedings.
- Ship builder subject to allegations of labor violations.
- Contractor/CEO accused of fraud in airport services.
- Contractors accused of improprieties under GSA Schedule contracts.
- Contractor accused of improprieties in disposal of nuclear materials.
- A number of companies subject to allegations of improper practices in the Department of Agriculture programs.