Telemedicine & eHealth
As the laws and regulations governing the practice of telemedicine continue their quick evolution to keep pace with technological innovation, our health care team works to ensure our clients stay ahead of the curve.
What We Do
- Provide guidance regarding establishment of telemedicine programs as standalone entities or as a part of hospitals or health systems.
- Assist in developing business models to increase market share and strategic alliances.
- Provide advice regarding state licensure and technology platform requirements.
- Provide guidance regarding reimbursement requirements for federal, state, and commercial payors.
- Provide advice regarding the structuring of contractual arrangements between third parties, distant, and originating sites for the provision of technology and professional services.
- Assess compliance risks and advise regarding risk mitigation strategies.
- Develop telemedicine practice materials, including compliance program, HIPAA, and operating materials.
- Independent Telemedicine Providers
- Hospitals and Health Care Systems
- Mobile Health Platforms
- Physician groups
- Web-based Health Care Tools and Services’ Companies