Our clients range from multinational Fortune 100 clients, such as Marriott International, to private real estate and hotel development firms and include a number of hospitality real estate investment trusts and one of the largest owners of extended-stay properties, Extended Stay Hotels.
- Marriott International’s development of (i) the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort and Spa, a 1,000-room hotel with two PGA-managed Pete Dye and Greg Norman golf courses and residential components (among Real Estate Forum’s Deals of the Year for 2007); (ii) the Grande Lakes Orlando in Orlando, a 1,000-room JW Marriott hotel, a 584-room Ritz-Carlton hotel, and a Greg Norman Championship golf course; (iii) the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa in Phoenix, a 950 room hotel with an Arnold Palmer Signature golf course and a Nick Faldo golf course; (iv) the JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa in Tucson, a 575-room hotel with a 27-hole Arnold Palmer Signature golf course; (v) the Marriott Seattle Waterfront Hotel, a 358-room hotel; and (vi) mixed-use hotel properties at the Kapalua resort on Maui through a joint venture, including whole ownership and fractional ownership Ritz-Carlton residences.
- Extended Stay Hotels’ acquisition, financing, and development of more than 50 hotel properties throughout the Northeast under the Crossland Economy Suites, Extended Stay America, Extended Stay Deluxe, Homestead Studio Suites, and Studio Plus Deluxe Studios brands.
- Iberostar Hotels & Resorts’ (Mallorca-based international resort company) US market entrance and North American operations amounting to more than $1 billion.
- The Buccini/Pollin Group’s development of several full service and limited service hotel projects throughout the United States.
- Revolution LLC’s joint venture involving the acquisition and redevelopment of a parcel of land in Washington, DC’s Union Market neighborhood for an affordable lifestyle hotel under the brand MOB Hotels. MOB is a Paris-based hotel venture.
- The JBG Companies’ redevelopment and repositioning of the historic Wardman Park Hotel, including entitlements and permits for a new residential tower on the historic Wardman Park campus, and conversion of portions of the existing hotel to residential use.
- CitizenM’s development of a 240-room hotel adjacent to Facebook’s headquarters in Menlo Park, CA.
- Portwood Properties Corporation’s restoration of historic hospitality properties in Charleston, SC.
- Forest City Ratner Companies’ $120 million hotel development, joint venture, and financing of a fee above a plane transaction located at 42nd Street and Times Square in New York City for a Doubletree Hotel.
- A hotel development company’s development of a 206-room hotel within an air rights parcel in the Constitution Square development in Washington, DC and a 151-room hotel in the National Harbor development in Prince George’s County, MD.
- An international architectural and design firm’s construction of a hotel/casino and resort property.