Prescription Drugs, Biologics & Diagnostics
A large measure of our success stems from our commitment to understanding our clients’ businesses and creating individually tailored strategies that help them achieve their goals. We guide our clients through the challenges of securing financing, establishing partnerships, protecting, enforcing, or defending against intellectual property claims, bringing new products to market, and constructing and maintaining regulatory compliance programs. It’s what we do every day.
We serve as outside general counsel, IP and regulatory counsel, and corporate counsel for scores of branded and generic drug and medical device companies. Our clients range from start-ups to mature companies, as well as entrepreneurs, venture capital, private equity, and financial institution investors.
Who We Help
- Branded and Generic Prescription Drug Companies
- Medical Device Companies
- Biotechnology Companies
- Reagent Manufacturers
Holistic Legal Counsel Across Your Product Lifecycle
As part of our interdisciplinary approach, we collaborate with lawyers from practices critical to the life science and pharmaceutical industry to advocate for and protect our client’s interests.
What We Do
- Financing and Corporate Law Counseling
- Licensing, Collaborations, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Patent Prosecution and Enforcement
- Hatch-Waxman Litigation for Branded and Generic Drug Companies
- Food & Drug Regulatory Counseling
- Health Care Regulatory Counseling
- Related Practices
- Related Industries