Our track record in the class action arena is unparalleled, and we work collaboratively with clients to develop innovative strategies to defend against class action claims.
We are often called upon to defend bet the company class action matters, but we also recognize that clients need more than a one-size-fits-all approach. Accordingly, we tailor our defense to the unique circumstances of each matter, focusing on the industry at issue. We work hand in glove with all of our clients to efficiently manage the expense of litigation at every stage and identify opportunities for settlement that best serve our clients’ business needs.
If a case cannot be settled, we know our job is to win it. Our team has defeated class claims at every stage: disposition on the pleadings, class certification, summary judgment, and at trial. We do this efficiently, economically, and with as little disruption of the client’s business as possible.
We have deep experience representing class action defendants in a variety of industries and sectors, including:
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Banking & Financial Services
- Citizens' Rights
- Consumer Protection, including California’s Business & Professions Code section 17200
- Copyright / Entertainment
- False Advertising
- Health Care / Pharmaceutical
- Labor & Employment (particularly Wage and Hour Litigation)
- Nonprofit / Trade Association
- Proposition 65
- Retail / Fashion
- Telecommunications (particularly the Telephone Consumer Protection Act)
- Transportation and Logistics