David M. Barbash
David is the Immediate-Past Managing Partner of Posternak and a member of the Corporate & Securities practice. His diverse practice includes representing public and private companies in mergers and acquisitions, public and private financings, and licensing and strategic alliances, as well as representing early stage companies. David acts as counsel and advisor to corporate clients in a wide range of industries including software, technology, manufacturing, medical devices and consumer products and services.
Prior to joining the firm, David was a Partner at Hutchins, Wheeler & Dittmar and a Partner at Nixon Peabody LLP.
- Advised numerous entrepreneurs in the formation, financing and operation of their early stage businesses.
- Represented many middle market companies in the sale of their businesses to strategic acquirers and private equity firms.
- Represents middle market companies in strategic acquisitions and joint ventures.
- Represented a Massachusetts quasi-governmental agency in numerous investments in the cleantech industry.
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer in 2008, 2009, 2010 and every year from 2012-2018
Bar & Court Admissions
- Connecticut Bar
- Massachusetts Bar
- New York Bar
University of Virginia School of LawJD,Notes Editor of the Virginia Journal of International Law,1990Connecticut CollegeBA,magna cum laude,1985