David M. Barbash
David acts as counsel and advisor to corporate clients, including representing early stage companies, in a wide range of industries including software, technology, manufacturing, medical devices and consumer products and services.
David co-chairs the firm’s Venture Capital & Emerging Businesses Industry Group.
David was previously with Posternak Blankstein & Lund LLP where he was the Immediate-Past Managing Partner. Prior to joining the firm, David was a Partner at Hutchins, Wheeler & Dittmar and a Partner at Nixon Peabody LLP.
- Advised numerous entrepreneurs in the formation, financing and operation of their early stage businesses.
- Represented many middle market companies in the sale of their businesses to strategic acquirers and private equity firms.
- Represents middle market companies in strategic acquisitions and joint ventures.
- Represented a Massachusetts quasi-governmental agency in numerous investments in the cleantech industry.
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer in 2008, 2009, 2010 and every year from 2012-2018
Bar & Court Admissions
- Connecticut Bar
- Massachusetts Bar
- New York Bar
University of Virginia School of LawJD,Notes Editor of the Virginia Journal of International Law,1990Connecticut CollegeBA,magna cum laude,1985