- Mountain West Conference/Boise State: Representation of the Mountain West Conference and Boise State University in connection with a wide variety of issues relating to the Bowl Championship Series.
- College Basketball: Representation of an arena operator in connection with the hosting of the following events:
- 2008 Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association Basketball Tournament (men’s and women’s divisions)
- 2008 Atlantic Coast Conference Men’s Basketball Tournament
- 2008 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship, East Regional
- Sugar Bowl: Representation of the Sugar Bowl in its negotiations with USF&G as its initial title sponsor and with subsequent title sponsors, Nokia and Allstate.
- Sugar Bowl: Representation of the Sugar Bowl in connection with the presentations to, and negotiations with, the commissioners of the Division I-A (now termed Football Bowl Subdivision) college football conferences for what became known as the Bowl Championship Series (BCS) and handled all related agreements and issues from negotiation to implementation.
- Sugar Bowl: Representation of the Sugar Bowl in connection with television rights agreements with ABC and handled all related issues with ABC, including licensing disputes.
- Pac-10 Properties: Representation of Pac-10 Properties in its negotiations with AEG for the hosting of its inaugural, season ending basketball championship at Staples Center.