Arent Fox’s Medical Staff Leaders and the Law Conference 2017 – Costa Mesa
About this Arent Fox Conference
This unique conference is dedicated to equipping your medical staff team with the most current skills, tools, and information to navigate challenging issues and provide effective leadership. This year’s conference will address recent legal and regulatory updates and explore significant new laws and cases impacting medical staffs. Among other topics, we will address SB 1177 and its impact on impaired physicians, as well as the latest developments relating to government investigations and compliance with the False Claims Act. We will also cover recent trends in medical staff litigation and explore the post-election impact of the new president and Congress on the health care industry.
Planned Sessions Include:
- 2016 in Review: Medical Staff Litigation, New Federal Compliance Issues for Medical Staffs and Privacy and Data Security
- Thorny Issues: Late Career, Impaired and Disruptive Practitioners, and What About Retaliation Claims?
- What Is Keeping Chiefs of Staff and Chief Medical Officers Up at Night
- Recent Developments in Medical Staff-Hospital Relationships
- The Compliance Aftermath of Recruiting a Problem Physician
- Post-Election Impact of the New President and Congress on the Health Care Industry
- Case Studies
This program will qualify for 6.5 hours of CLE, NAMSS, and CME credit.
For more information and to register, click here.
- Related Industries