We Help the World’s Financial System
Operate with Honesty and Integrity
Our Anti-Money Laundering (AML) team has earned the trust of some of the toughest financial regulators and enforcement agencies in the world. We regularly deal with the US Federal Reserve Bank, the New York State Department of Financial Services, FINMA (Switzerland), ACPR (France), MAS (Singapore), HKMA (Hong Kong), DFSA (Dubai), and many others.
Our team has advised some of the largest and most profitable financial institutions in the world ensure total compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act and all US and European Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing laws. Whether it’s investigating possible violations so you can get ahead of an issue, designing a world-class global AML compliance program, or negotiating with financial regulators from around the world, our team is ready to help you.
What We Do
- Cross-border BSA/AML Investigations
- Subpoena Compliance and Negotiations with Financial Regulator
- Gold Standard BSA/AML and Counter Terrorist Financing Compliance Programs
- Live Training for Boards, C-Suite Executives, Employees, and Agents
- Defense of Corporations and Individuals Charged with AML Violations
- Integrity Monitorships Arising from Alleged BSA/AML Violations