International Trade & Investment
We advise clients on customs/import compliance, global trade policy, international trade litigation, export controls and sanctions, and international anti-corruption and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- International Trade Litigation
- Export Controls & Economic Sanctions
- Customs/Import Compliance
- International Arbitration & Dispute Resolution
- Logistics & Transportation
- Canada-US Cross Border Business Affairs
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Global Trade Policy
- International Anti-Corruption & Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- OECD Complaint Process
In addition to leveraging the skills of the attorneys in our Washington, New York, Los Angeles, and San Francisco offices, our International Trade & Investment group oversees a network of foreign correspondent counsel, upon which it routinely calls to assist clients in local matters in other countries.
- Related Practices
- Related Industries