Beverage & Food
Arent Fox’s Beverage & Food team is a cross-disciplinary group of attorneys, regulatory advisors, and scientists who provide tailored, commercially-focused legal solutions for beverage and food companies and the businesses that support them.
Our attorneys and other professionals have decades of experience representing beverage and food manufacturers, distributors, developers, and suppliers, as well as restaurants and retailers, in matters ranging from mergers & acquisitions and financings to FDA compliance, alcohol-beverage regulation, and intellectual property.
We stand apart because of our integrated and practical approach to problem-solving. From complex transactions and commercial agreements to regulatory compliance, brand management, and employment matters, we are a premier firm for clients operating in the beverage and food space.
- Alcohol beverage distillers and manufacturers
- Alcohol beverage distributors
- Multinational airport concessionaires
- Soft drink and energy drink brands
- Celebrity chef brands, including ventures in hotels around the world
- Food and snack manufacturers
- Non-alcoholic beverage manufacturers
- Multinational confectionery brands
- Regional, national, and multinational restaurant companies
- Private equity firms
We understand the constant shifts and developments in the beverage and food industry and we stay abreast of the myriad issues facing today’s beverage and food businesses, both domestically and abroad. Our team helps clients develop unique strategies to respond to evolving challenges, solve problems as they arise, and capitalize on opportunities.
What We Do
- Alcohol Beverage Regulatory Compliance
- Corporate Structuring and Governance
- Debt and Equity Financing Transactions
- Employment Law
- Intellectual Property / Brand Management
- International Trade
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Restructuring and Bankruptcy